From: Jason Huang on
Hi,

In one of my C# .Net 2.0 aspx pages, I have four asp Buttons which will show
the corresponding View in a Multiview, e.g., clicking on the Button1 and the
View1 will come out, clicking on the Button 2 then the View2, ... and so on.
Now I would like to change the four Buttons to 4 Images, and my intention is
hovering the 4 images and a corresponding View will show up.
Is it possbile to do that? If yes, how do I do that?
Thanks for help.

Jason

From: Alberto Poblacion on
"Jason Huang" <JasonHuang8888(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In one of my C# .Net 2.0 aspx pages, I have four asp Buttons which will
> show the corresponding View in a Multiview, e.g., clicking on the Button1
> and the View1 will come out, clicking on the Button 2 then the View2, ...
> and so on.
> Now I would like to change the four Buttons to 4 Images, and my intention
> is hovering the 4 images and a corresponding View will show up.
> Is it possbile to do that? If yes, how do I do that?

If you want the views to change while you are hovering on the images, yu
should probably implement the whole thing on the client side, so thar no
round trips to the server are needed while the mouse is moving. This means
that instead of a Multiview, which is a server-side control, you will need
to provide equivalent functionality on the client side. This could be done,
for instance, by placing your content in four "DIVs" and changing their
visibility so that only one of them is visible at any time. This change of
visibility can be done by means of a little bit of javascript attached to
the hover events of the pictures.
Of course, since this is all done in the client side by means of
javascript, there would be no C# involved.