First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
about understanding Threads
Hi! I have some questions about threads. We can assume for simplicity that we have a computer with only 10 processes with no attitional thread except the one that is already existing in a process by default then each of these processes will be given an equal timeslice to execute the program in. Now we have ... 8 May 2010 17:49
accessing public members of a .net asembly exe
It seems public members of a net assembly exe can not always be visible to external callers despite adding the required project reference I do see in class diagram, a public structure, some public delegates and of course some gui elements as the exe is form class. the assembly do have declared public interface ... 10 May 2010 16:34
Handling Roles end-to-end
Hi All, I have an employees database which consists of personnel and salespeople. Let's say I have 2 offices. One in Los Angeles and one in New York. I have Sales Managers and Sales Reps in both locations. What's the simplest way to handle these roles in a system? For instance, how do I make sure that sale... 11 May 2010 07:51
Delegate Called via System.Reflection.Emit Returning Wrong Value
Hello: I have a class called MemberSetup that looks like this: public class MemberSetup<T> : IMemberSetup { private static readonly Func<T> _default = () => default(T); private MethodInfo _method; private object _target; internal MemberSetup() { } ... 7 May 2010 23:22
how to clear keyboard buffer?
Hi all On my form I have buttonSAVE button. The buttonSave_Click procedure looks like this: private void buttonSave_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { DoSomething(); SaveObject(); MessageBox("Object saved"); } When users use mouse to click the button, everything is fine. But there is a... 10 May 2010 12:06
help me!
hi all i am new to programing c# plz recommend me some c sharp books is dietel& dietel good book ? ? ? how many time i must get to programing to be a good programmer ? ? ? & do u think c# is the best program to learn ? ? ? when i should learn SQL server ? thanks of all ... 8 May 2010 02:36
usage of this()
Hi I have a problem at this program a bout the usage of this() Error 1 The name 'first' does not exist in the current context Error 2 The name 'lname' does not exist in the current context using System; class Program { static void Main(string[] args) { employee first... 7 May 2010 05:39
FindExecutable API
Following is the sample code in [VB.NET] '--Declaration Public Declare Auto Function FindExecutable Lib "shell32.dll" (ByVal lpFile As String, ByVal lpDirectory As String, ByVal lpResult As String) As Int32 '-- Dim intRetval As Integer = FindExecutable(PDF FILE FULL PATH NAME, "", "") If intRetval < = 32... 7 May 2010 05:39
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest ... 18 May 2010 21:26
Reporting issues and VS 2008 Standard capabilities?
Hi, what can I do with visual studio 2008 standard regarding reports and what can I not do? When do I need a SQL Server 2008 developer license? I want to buy VS 2008 Std when I could create full client side business applications including client side reporting. Any hints? Thanks Lothar ... 7 May 2010 04:34