First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Cast? Which is the correct way?
Hello, Is there a difference between using: controller = ObjectFactory.GetInstance(controllerType) as IController; Or controller = (IController)ObjectFactory.GetInstance(controllerType); I see the first one with a VB similar sintax and the second one as C#. But C# accepts both ... How should I use i... 17 May 2010 20:14
Application Domain
Hi! Here is some text from a book that I'm reading. It says. "Restricting the permission of an application domain can greatly reduce the risk that an assembly you call will perform some malicious action. Consider the following scenario: You purchase an assembly from a third party and use the assembly to commu... 16 May 2010 16:50
Simple Reflection example give Exception
Hi! This program is supposed to create these rows dynamically Hashtable tbl new Hashtable(); tbl.Add("Hi","Hello"); int foo = tbl.Count; Here I have a simple example that give exception when this row is being executed *ConstructorInfo ctor = hashType.GetConstructor(argumentTypes);* the exception I get is ... 16 May 2010 08:06
Help with HttpFileCollection and keeping files in memory
Hi All, I was wondering if I could get an example of taking files from HttpFileCollection and keeping them in memory to perform an operation on them. Specifically, I am working with Images. Ideally, I would like to be loading each file uploaded in to a Bitmap, performing an operation on the Bitmap, then savi... 16 May 2010 07:02
Create dynamic code by using Reflection
Hi! I have hard to see a situation when I would use the reflection feature to create the code dynamically ? Can somebody give me a hint when this situation would arise ? It's much much easier to create the code in the normal way. //Tony ... 16 May 2010 20:08
Lauch .RDP from a C# App while keeping taskbar hidden
First: I'm not the best developer so please excuse any noobiness. I have a friend that a CS teacher and he want to let his students use an IDE during their exam. To minimize cheating I recommened that he set up a server with RemoteApp and install the IDE (Greenfoot). Then I was able to make a little app that w... 18 May 2010 12:35
ListView Horizontal Scrollbar
Hello, I have a listview set to "Details" view. The listview is empty and I set the column[0].width to -2. For some unknown reason the width is set to beyond the listview size, and the horizontal bar appears. In another form, the listview works fine and behaves perfectly when I autosize. I couldn't find much ... 18 May 2010 18:09
Asynchronous uploading problem with FtpWebRequest
dear friends I have to write a program of multiple upload of images. I have used the concept of Asynchronous through net. But It is giving error. Here first I am using single image file upload. when it reaches to this line response = (FtpWebResponse)state.Request.EndGetResponse(ar); It is written in func... 16 May 2010 21:13
A working custom control but why do I need to have the enum as public
Hi! Here I have a fully working custom control that shows a traffic light where I can select a StateColourTrafficLight property in this object and change the colour on the traffic light to red or yellow or green. This work perfect. There is one this that I don't fully understand and that is if I move this ... 15 May 2010 08:17
about the interlocked class and the lock keyword
Hi! Assume I just increment a value in a class so I can use the interlocked class. If I instead of using the interlocked class I use the lock which underneth is using the monitor class will the performance be effected in any major way. So I just wonder about how much overhead there is if I use the lock keyw... 16 May 2010 21:13