From: Gorge on
Hi All,

I was wondering if I could get an example of taking files from
HttpFileCollection and keeping them in memory to perform an operation on
them. Specifically, I am working with Images. Ideally, I would like to be
Bitmap, then saving it.

I have also read that anything uploaded more than 256k is buffered to disk.
I would like to know how to get around this issue. Basically, the website is
an image processing site, and I need it to work as fast as possible, hence I
am trying to do everything in memory possible.

Thanks in advance.