First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
DropDown Button
I want to create DropDown button, the one you see for example in Open File dialog in Visual Studio. It is an ordinary button with small downward triangle on the right, delimited with small vertical bar. The question is how to draw that bar and that small triangle, so that it behaves as a part of the button? ... 24 May 2010 13:29
Anout raise events
Hi! Here I have some text that I dont fully understand. It says. "Which of the following elements are NOT required if you want a custom class to raise an event. 1 A class that holds event data derived from System.EventArgs 2 A delegete for the event 3 A method to add an eventhandler 4 A class that raises th... 26 May 2010 04:50
Timer or not Timer
To view the data in a grid using the method refresh the grid with timer. And 'can display data without using a timer, but sending them to the source without refreshing? The data to be displayed are inserted into a MySQL database. The grid is updated with a reference count. Whenever I question the counter to s... 24 May 2010 10:08
Alternatively the timer.
Problem: Data is inserted in a MySQL database, and must be viewed in real time in a grid of Windows Forms. There is alternative to the timer to update the display data in real time? You could do a program interface between the database and the grid in order to send data to the grid, type chat! Thank you. ... 24 May 2010 03:41
LINQ -able objects?
string myname="Raj"; int myage=35; Both the variables are made of collections characters. Which one is the ideal candidate for LINQ query-able object? How to check whether a particular object is LINQ query-able at runtime? Does it need to implement any interface implicitly or explicitly?? Thank you Regar... 27 May 2010 18:11
I don't really understand how CAS permission work
Hi! I have counted the number of Permission in .NET to 32. So according to the documentation when I use RequestOptional for a specified permission it means that I will so to speak give away all but the one that I have specified. So in this simple use of declarative permission on the assembly level it will mea... 23 May 2010 08:08
How can an assembly work without the SequrityPermission thatgive it execute permission
On 23-5-2010 3:16, Tony Johansson wrote: The other has been given away so to speak because of how the RequestedOptional work. So according to me this assembly doesn't even have the SequrityPermission that give it permission to execute ? I'm I right in my conclusion ? The strange thing is that I can ex... 23 May 2010 02:49
How can an assembly work without the SequrityPermission that give it execute permission
Hi! I have the following three declarative permissions. [assembly:RegistryPermission(SecurityAction.RequestMinimum, Read=@"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software")] [assembly: UIPermission(SecurityAction.RequestMinimum, Unrestricted=true)] [assembly:RegistryPermission(SecurityAction.RequestOptional, Read=@"HKEY_LOCAL_... 23 May 2010 06:00
.NET File/Folder Browser that is similar to the windows explorer
Hello, i need a .NET WinForms control that can be used to explore the local file system just the same way Windows Explorer does. I only need the tree view part of it (which usually is the left frame of the windows explorer). That tree view is supposed not only to show folders but files as well. That control ... 25 May 2010 02:39
about some easy drawing
Hi! Nothing is being drawn when I run this piece of code ? I can't see any wrong in the code but there must be some mistake in it. private void Form1_Paint(object sender, PaintEventArgs e) { Pen p = new Pen(Color.Red, 7); p.DashStyle = DashStyle.Dot; Bitmap bm = new Bitmap(40... 22 May 2010 18:13