From: Tony Johansson on
Hi!

I have counted the number of Permission in .NET to 32.
So according to the documentation when I use RequestOptional for a specified
permission it means that I will so to speak give away all but the one that I
have specified. So in this simple use of declarative permission on the
assembly level it will mean
that I have given away 30 permission because I have specified that I will
use these two UIPermission and FileIOPermission

[assembly: UIPermission(SecurityAction.RequestOptional, Unrestricted =
true)]
[assembly: FileIOPermission(SecurityAction.RequestOptional, ViewAndModify =
@"C:\Hello.txt")]

Before I made the test of these declarative permissions I changed
My_Computer_Zone from FullTrust to Everything
I must have missunderstood something here because I can still run the
assembly containing these declarative permission.

So I want to understand what is happening when I use RequestOptional because
it doesn't work as the documantation says it should.

//Tony