From: Kevin Stumpf on
Hello,

i need a .NET WinForms control that can be used to explore the local file
system just the same way Windows Explorer does.
I only need the tree view part of it (which usually is the left frame of the
windows explorer). That tree view is supposed not only to show folders but
files as well.
That control also should be able to filter files by a certain pattern (e.g.
only display *.txt files).

I found http://www.codeproject.com/KB/miscctrl/FileBrowser.aspx but that
control has too many bugs and my schedule is too tight to fix it.

I would be happy to find a commercial product. Hope anyone knows something
good.

Best Regards,
Kevin

From: LogicNP on
Take a look Shell MegaPack controls http://www.ssware.com/megapack.htm - it
has a separate folder view (treeview) as well as file view and
drive-selection combo box and other shell related controls and components too.