From: cate on
I'm going thru C# code that connects to an excel object. I've never
seen a slq construct like this. Would someone please decipher the
"[Data$]" part? Thank you.

"Select ID,Data FROM [Data$]"
(used in a constructor like: new OleDbDataAdapter(query, connection))
From: cate on
On May 9, 9:28 am, cate <catebekens...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm going thru C# code that  connects to an excel object.  I've never
> seen a slq construct like this.  Would someone please decipher the
> "[Data$]" part?  Thank you.
>
> "Select ID,Data FROM [Data$]"
> (used in a constructor like:  new OleDbDataAdapter(query, connection))

Got answer from sqlserver group. This is an excel sheet reference.
Thanks