From: santosh on
customErrors mode="On"

Jason Huang wrote:

Erron on Web.config identity impersonate
18-Apr-10

Hi,

My Web.config file in my C# .Net web application has the
< identity impersonate="true" userName="myaccount" password="mypassword" >
However, in some cases the web.config and our environment did not match
correctly,
and in client's browser there is error page showing that line
< identity impersonate="true" userName="myaccount" password="mypassword" >

How do I config the Web.config so the error message will not show the Username
and Password stuff?
Thanks for help.

Jason

Crypto Obfuscator for .NET - Product Review
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/bf15c41b-6510-403e-9af8-f5fd987fafb1/crypto-obfuscator-for-ne.aspx