From: Willem van Rumpt on
Tony Johansson wrote:

> The last sentence in this text it says.You can use the item property of the
> ConfigurationSectionCollection class to access the objects of the
> ConfigurationSection class.
> I get the ConfigurationSectionCollection like this.
> ConfigurationSectionCollection csc = config.Sections;
> So now I have a ConfigurationSectionCollection containing a LabSection how
> do I use item property as they say that I can do in the text ?

Your confusion probably stems from the fact that the Item property of
the ConfigurationSectionCollection is an indexed property. "Under the
hood", a property called Item is generated for this. As such, it won't
show up in code completion. The way to access it, is by indexing it. In
your code, you can access it with

ConfigurationSection = config.Sections["LabSection"];

See http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/w7xfeyax(VS.80).aspx

--
Willem van Rumpt