First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
Parsing XML in string variable?
I have a method that returns a string that contains XML, and I need to parse that string (ie. find specific keys). How can I do this? I found one that searches a Stream, but I don't know how to convert from string to stream. Thanks. ... 9 Feb 2010 12:52
VS2010 RC available
Just in case anyone is interested in taking a look. Available to msdn subscribers now and everyone else on the 10th. mick ... 8 Feb 2010 23:41
$$$$$ READ EMAILS & EARN CREDITS TOWARDS A LAPTOP !!!
READ EMAILS & EARN CREDITS TOWARDS A LAPTOP!!! EARN 5 FREE CREDITS FOR JOINING !!! http://ezlaptop.com/?r=715929 Simply read our e-mails, earn credits, and claim your laptop! All newsletters are sent to your EZLaptop inbox which is located in the member's area to ensure delivery each and every time !!! ... 8 Feb 2010 18:00
WPF - Gantt Chart
hi, do you know, where I can find free Gantt Chart WPF libraries? I can only find trial versions. regards daniel ... 16 Feb 2010 12:57
Navigation control?
I have a requirement for a winforms application, with it's primary navigation method being icons to the left, with their captions to the right, on the left side of the screen. So the left side (Around 200px) is a column with these icons going down the side. That in turn drives the main body of the screen. The icons... 7 Feb 2010 20:56
Parsing HTML Tags
If anyone's interested, I posted the code I wrote for parsing HTML tags. It was kind of discussed here for a while. The code is nothing fancy, but it's lightweight and seems to perform well. (If someone sees how it could be improved, I'd be interested to hear about that.) The code is posted at http://www.so... 7 Feb 2010 18:44
Simple Design Question...
* I store application data in a SQL database * I access it in my app via ADO.Net data table / table adapter * I do not access any tables directly, its all stored procedures * Since I am using WPF, I wrap most of the data in ObservableCollection<T>. Basically what happens is that I grab data from the data base, st... 6 Feb 2010 18:33
How Generate rdlc file using C#.net during runtime
Hello, I"m working with some application development(crm solution) with require to generate programmaticaly rdlc file at runtime, but i don't know how to do. online help of CSharp.Net provides tutorial on how to generate rdl file but not rdlc files. Any Help will be welcome. thank in advance. Stephane... 6 Feb 2010 15:14
Supporting two executables in a solution
I use VS2008 and I need a solution that contains 2 executables (two different processes) of which one should launch the other. 1. Does C# support such launching(with some paramters) an how? 2. Does VS2008 suport that-should I simply add the other excutables as I would do with ordinary dll? Thanks in advance Mor... 8 Feb 2010 14:33
Two methods that offer the exact same functionality in the Dictionary class
Hi! For example the Hashtable implement the Contains method that Test whether a specific key is contained in the collection. In the Hashtable we have also the ContainsKey method that seems to be doing the exact same thing i.e same functionality. So why having two methods that offer the exact same functionali... 5 Feb 2010 20:41