First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
dotnet framework check and install
hi Is it possible to check and install some version dotnet framework in MSI project , does it has this feature or I need to write it by myself ? Can I bundle dotnet framework in my package ? Thank you . ... 16 Jan 2010 18:21
Extract images from EML file in C#
Hi, I need to extract the images (attached) of a .EML file. Any help or ideas? Thanks in advance. (I'm programming in c#) Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Screenscrape Realtime Quotes with Regex and XML http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/a242f7bc-6dfb-465c-8ff0-6f63b4f... 4 Jan 2010 02:57
c# and hyper access
hi there does anybody have any examples or a good link using c# to control Hyperaccess that is hyperterminals big brother thanks ... 3 Jan 2010 12:44
Fluent interface
Hello everyone! I should implement a kind of fluent interface I'm just a little perplexed about how to do: GetBus (Bus interface) .. GetSensor (NumSens) .. GetComponent (Name) .. GetDimension (Name) .. ApplyFilter (filtername) .. ApplyFilter (filtername) .. ApplyFeatures (FeatureName) .. GetResults () T... 3 Jan 2010 17:11
set a single click event for a large group of buttons on a form?
Lets say I have 50 panels on a form and a button on each panel. Rather than write 50 click events (one for each button) I would like to write one event which would be triggered by any of the 50 buttons. Each panel displays different graphical information. When I click a button on a respective panel I want to r... 29 Dec 2009 21:57
ExecuteScalar
I need to return a sum of units from a inventory table in code. I'm using a ExecuteScalar statement. I have the following code, OleDbCommand t_command = new OleDbCommand(m_sumstring, connection) connection.Open(); t_command.ExecuteScalar(); I see lots of similar examples but they never show how to actually ge... 24 Dec 2009 09:41
NetworkInformationException when calling GetAllNetworkInterfaces from a windows service
Hi News Group, I'm writing some code that discovers network interfaces and devices. It works correct when executed in a console application (managed) but it fails when executed from a managed windows service. The service is configured to run as local service so I guess that is enough permission to perform the op... 11 Jan 2010 12:01
issue when using functions (having CString& type parameter) from C++ dll in to C#
Hi i am trying to use some exported functions written in C++ dll in my C# code i have succeeded in importing the C++ dll, use some of its exported functions, but here is one particular function that i am so far unable to call from C# the functions declaration in C++ dll goes like this: int WINAPI Function1(... 21 Dec 2009 08:01
Gracefully closing a thread
Hi All (and Peter), I have my WIA stuff working now with info I eventually found on the net. I have sucessfully put it into a producer/consumer thread that Peter mentioned earlier this month. I went to one of the sites mentioned in the message (actually, I went to both)... http://www.yoda.arachsys.com/csha... 18 Dec 2009 15:02
DSOFramer Successor
Hi Michael, I can't seem to find the post you refer to below, can you please repost here? Thanks! "Michael Cessna" wrote: ....of course, I meant DSOFramer is incompatible with Word 2007. Although the other case may be true too. <g> Mike "Michael Cessna" <mcessna(a)newsgroups.nospam> wrote in... 16 Dec 2009 17:59