First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
Accent insensitive
Is there an easy way to make a comparison accent insensitive, a little bit as, in MS SQL Server: SELECT * FROM table WHERE project LIKE '%belanger%' COLLATE Latin1_General_CI_AI String.Compare( ) allows a case insensitivity (CI) but I am looking for an accent insensitivity ( � == e, as example ),... 19 Nov 2009 09:28
WPF/LINQ to SQL DataContext Best Practices
Hello, Putting aside for the moment whether or not I should be using LINQ to SQL or Entity Framework, I'm looking some best practice advice for managing the LINQ to SQL DataContext behind my WPF application. As far as using LINQ to SQL, I understand that MS will not end support for it, however that they wil... 13 Nov 2009 14:26
Excel Pivot Items Using C# - Unable to Access
I am working on a C# add-in that modifies pivot tables. I have done this work in VBA, and the object model seems straightforward, e.g., PivotTable-PivotFields-PivotItems, but I can not get the object for PivotItems, or iterate through the items. Do I need something other than PivotItems? Code for PivotFields,... 16 Nov 2009 10:10
DOCUMENT_HANDLING_STATUS Property Problem
Hi, I'm also using the Fujitsu fi-5120C scanner and have come across the same problem as you whereby the value for the Document Handling Status property (3087) stays at 5 regardless of paper being in the feeder or not. Did you ever manage to resolve the problem? Thanks. Tom G. wrote: How to write C# pro... 10 Nov 2009 09:34
Linq Many to Many relationship and XML
Hello, I am trying to create a Many to Many relationship using XML files: <As> <A> <Id>1</Id> </A> <A> <Id>2</Id> </A> <As> <ABs> <AB> <AId>1</AId> <BId>1</BId> </AB> <AB> <AId>2</AId> <BId>1</BId> </AB> <ABs> <Bs> <B> <Id>1</Id> </B> <B>... 10 Nov 2009 23:03
Help accesing clarion TPS file structure
Hi The original developer left and now I'm trying to migrate the old app (made in Clarion) to .Net using either VB.Net or C# 2005, is there a way I can view each TPS file structure so I can replicate the structure to Sql Server??, each TPS file stores data like a table, for example theres a TPS file for supp... 9 Nov 2009 09:59
strange problem with backcolor
Hello! If I set the property BackColor on the form to some color and I drag for example a label and a button into the form shouldn't then these two control get the same BackColor as I have set on the Form. When I do this the label will get the same color both visually and as the property for BackColor but ... 8 Nov 2009 20:45
Help converting code
I have the following code for a console application that I got from a MS web site: using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using System.Text; using System.Web.Services.Protocols; using WebServiceAccessReports.ufddbreportservices; namespace WebServiceAccessReports { class Pr... 6 Nov 2009 22:34
DataRow InsertAt Database
Hello, I have a table with datarows 1, 2 and I want to add a new row x between 1 and 2. The result I want is 1, 2(formerly x), 3(formerly 2). There is a method DataRowCollection.InsertAt which works well for the dataset. But when I write the dataset to the database the new row will be written as last row. (... 4 Nov 2009 19:46
How to draw a one-pixel line??
I'm having trouble with what seems to be a simple task: I'm trying to draw some vector images on a field of tiles. The tiles are always of integer sizes and can zoom over any reasonable range of values. The images themselves are vector images but they don't simply scale up, as the tile gets bigger more detail... 7 Nov 2009 08:11