From: Tony Johansson on
Hello!

If I set the property BackColor on the form to some color and I drag for
example a label and a button into the form
shouldn't then these two control get the same BackColor as I have set on the
Form.

When I do this the label will get the same color both visually and as the
property for BackColor but
for the Button control the backColor will not get the same BackColor
visually as the Label contol but if I look
at the property for BackColor for the Button control it has the same
BackColor as I set for the Form.

Now to my question why is the BackColor behave differently between the label
and the Button control ?

//Tony

From: kndg on
Tony Johansson wrote:
> Hello!
>
> If I set the property BackColor on the form to some color and I drag for
> example a label and a button into the form
> shouldn't then these two control get the same BackColor as I have set on the
> Form.
>
> When I do this the label will get the same color both visually and as the
> property for BackColor but
> for the Button control the backColor will not get the same BackColor
> visually as the Label contol but if I look
> at the property for BackColor for the Button control it has the same
> BackColor as I set for the Form.
>
> Now to my question why is the BackColor behave differently between the label
> and the Button control ?
>
> //Tony

Because the UseVisualStyleBackColor property has been set to true.
Set it to false and you will get the same color visually.

Regards.