From: axelman on
Hi

The original developer left and now I'm trying to migrate the old app (made
in Clarion) to .Net using either VB.Net or C# 2005, is there a way I can
view each TPS file structure so I can replicate the structure to Sql
Server??, each TPS file stores data like a table, for example theres a TPS
file for suppliers another for employees etc. etc.

I've searched with no luck, everything I've found is really expensive, I
really would appreciate any help, so far I'm stuck.

Thanks in advanced

From: PvdG42 on

"axelman" <iodataser(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> The original developer left and now I'm trying to migrate the old app
> (made in Clarion) to .Net using either VB.Net or C# 2005, is there a way I
> can view each TPS file structure so I can replicate the structure to Sql
> Server??, each TPS file stores data like a table, for example theres a TPS
> file for suppliers another for employees etc. etc.
>
> I've searched with no luck, everything I've found is really expensive, I
> really would appreciate any help, so far I'm stuck.
>
> Thanks in advanced

I suggest you ask in a Clarion support group:

http://www.softvelocity.com/

Note the "Community" links to User Groups and Discussion Boards.