First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Inherit Properties from Form and Show in Form Designer
Hello, I am programming with VS2008 and C#. My application should have a base form. All forms my application will show should be inherit form this Base Form. I have put the base form in a seperate managed control library. After compilation all works fine, the child forms have the same properties like the b... 9 Jan 2010 14:06
WSDL proxy issue!
Here's the signature of the web service i have created: using WebServiceData; [SoapHeader("Consumer")] [WebMethod] public WebServiceData.Result PutData(WebServiceData.Result res) { } The proxy file generated by wsdl always generates the above function as publi... 9 Jan 2010 09:38
Parse (recovered) corrupt xml files and automatically repair them.
I want to parse (recovered) corrupt xml files and automatically repair them for forensic purposes. (some elements are not properly closed or missing) I know the original xml scheme. (When i read the (corrupt) xml file a XmlException raises wich indecates the problem.) What's the best approach to solve this probl... 21 Jan 2010 15:47
Consuming web service receiving/returning objects
How is it possible to consume a web service receiving/returning object using GET/POST methods? SOAP is working fine,need to know about possibilities of using GET/POST Thank you Regards Raj ... 10 Jan 2010 05:19
Sending and returning objects to/from web service
I have written a web service that receive an object and return an object. Though the object is serialized, data sent to the service is always null and hence object with null values returned . Any help would be appreciated. I have serialized the object using [Serializable] attribute Thank you Regards Raj ... 9 Jan 2010 12:59
Reading excel file giving 2 sheets
I am trying to read some excel sheets and am getting what seems to be 2 sheets but I have only one sheet in one of my tables ( I do want to be able to read multiple sheets). My code is: ********************************************************** string strSQL = "SELECT * FROM [{0}$]"; string mstrConnec... 12 Jan 2010 20:48
UI Automation with MSAA
I hope this is an appropriate group to post this question. If it is not I would appreciate someone pointing out a more appriate group. I hope someone can help me with this as I have been fighting this issue for several days now. I am writing an app which will automate some tedious manual work have to do in my... 11 Jan 2010 13:08
Bug in RegistryKey.SetValue
I need to add/update a registry value with a dword that is greater than System.Int32.MaxValue. The value is 0x80000024 and is used for setting the BrowserFlags value for software\\classes\\BrowserFlags. I can go into the registry editor and set it that way, but NOT using the .NET framework: Here is my sample c... 6 Jan 2010 09:47
Rules engine, pipeline or what?
I am designing a system which will work in a totally different way to any I've designed before. Almost everything has to be configurable. The user will be picking things from lists into a basket. The things have a set of dependency rules. So you must pick at least so many of one classification. You may pick no m... 6 Jan 2010 09:47
NetworkInformationException in NetworkInterface.GetAllNetwork­Interfaces thrown when running as windows service
Hi News Group, I'm writing some code that discovers network interfaces and devices. It works correct when executed in a console application (managed) but it fails when executed from a managed windows service. The service is configured to run as local service so I guess that is enough permission to perform the op... 6 Jan 2010 09:47