First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
Access Violation when SetWindowHookEx Hook-Procedure runs after a while,...
Hi, can someone please tell me why this class i created runs into a access violation after some while running it. It throws the exception after a unsepcified amount if time. Its pretty a pointer problem, but where do i have to check what? [StructLayout(LayoutKind.Sequential,CharSet=CharSet.Unicode)] ... 3 Feb 2009 02:13
WPF: Localization and IValueConverter
Hello All, I am having an issue with decimal separators and localization. Assume that I have set Regional Settings to, say, German, where the decimal separator is a comma. When I bind directly to a Double value, the value shows up correctly. However, if I go through a data converter, the value is always c... 23 Jan 2009 04:39
Excel 2007 Addin using C#
Hello Kindly share ideas how to develope Excel 2007 addi-in using Visual studios 2008 and c# Thanks and regards Shantanu ... 19 Jan 2009 06:16
Alt-F4 But....
How can I enable Alt-F4 to close the application but won't dispose its handle ? Alt-F4 will just act as Close or Ok/Cancel button of the form Thanks ... 8 Jan 2009 10:00
Global.asax Session_End
I'm trying to get my Session_End event to fire when my web application has lost focus or the web browser has been closed. From what I saw on a internet site it stated to set the following <sessionState mode="InProc"> </sessionState> Should having this set should make the Session_End event fi... 7 Jan 2009 20:23
creating dynamic variables at run time
Hi, is there anyway to create dynamic variables at the runtime based on a string input from another function string datatypestring="int"; using this datatypestring i need to create a integer variable at run time.is there any methods available in reflection to create dynamic variables(like int, double etc) ... 31 Dec 2008 16:13
Passing nullable string
I have a function that I want to pass data that gets data from my Sql Database, so the value can be null but I get an error if I try it. The type 'string' must be a non-nullable value type in order to use it as parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'System.Nullable<T>' This works: public void te... 15 Dec 2008 20:27
Project properties in vs2k8 is broken; how to fix
I periodically get the following message when I open my project's properties page. The last time, I re-booted and that fixed the problem. This time, that didn't work. Reinstalling every couple of weeks is going to be a serious productivity hit. What's going on? Vista biz, vs2k8, c# WPF project. "An erro... 12 Dec 2008 19:04
UltraTree from Infragistics,
Hi Frank, Can you share your UltraTree from Infragistics, with me? I just want the UltraTree control. Thanks for your help. Rdgs, Sam ... 11 Dec 2008 04:28
Using C# to access TextToColumns in Excel Interop
Hi, I am trying to convert an Excel VBA macro over to C#, the problem is that I get an error when running the code I have come up with. Below is a copy of the VBA macro, C# code, and the unhandled exception. If anyone has ideas on how to resolve this unhandled exception I would be grateful. Any help that you ... 28 Nov 2008 03:10