First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
MODI and StdPicture (Element not found)
Hey; I'm using the Document Imagine API from Office 2003. I need to get away from the proprietary MDI/TIFF formats it produces. It looked pretty simple, but it's giving me grief when I try to convert the IPictureDisp object it creates into an Image for use with .NET: -----begin source (C#)----- //Take page ... 23 May 2007 19:01
failed to import ActiveX
Hi I tried to import an ActiveX into the toolbox. There seems te be a problem when the designer generates the wrapper assembly. Also tried to use Aximp with same error : The error is TYPE_E_CANTLOADLIBRARY. The ActiveX is properly registered and gives no problem when used in a html document or old VB6 pr... 18 Apr 2007 11:52
GPRS Signal Strength
Hi all I am working with CF2 and C#. I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction for how I can determine if there is a GPRS Signal. I am using Merge Replication to SQL Mobile and I am not sure how I should handle it if there is no signal. Any suggestions. Thanks, ink ... 21 Mar 2007 13:05
Help With PInvoke and SetupDiEnumDriverInfo/SP_DRVINFO_DATA
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me figure out what I'm doing wrong trying to PInvoke SetupDiEnumDriverInfo. All the other PInvokes i've done up to this point work fine. Whenver I PInvoke SetupDiEnumDriverInfo though, I get winerror.h code of 1784L, which basically says it doesn't like my buffer... 8 Mar 2007 19:24
Requires stdole Version 7.0.33 be installed in GAC ClickOnce deployment
Error message "Unable to install or run the application. The application requires stdole Version 7.0.3300.0 in the GAC" Resolution: I had the same problem with a click once deployment. I solved the problem by going to the 'Publish' tab in the project properties and then selecting the 'Application Files' button... 2 Mar 2007 03:16
Schedule task error
I have created a scheduled task successfully programmaticall. However, there is something wrong in the process. When the scheduled task is running and stopped, the result was: "0xe0434f4d". I didn't completed the job. 1) If I just run the executable by double click inside Windows Explorer, it's fine. 2) If I... 21 Feb 2007 06:46
layout of ToolStripPanel
when more than one tool strip is added to the ToolStripPanel which is docked to Top all the toolstrip items are placed as a stack. using Join() to add toolstrips to first row is not working. thanks in advance..... *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** ... 13 Feb 2007 00:40
Problem with DataGridView and BindingSource
Hello, I have problem with DataGridView and BindingSource. I have created DataSet and added TableData to it with manualy created columns (without DataAdapter - I'm not using MSSQL). On the Form I put DataGridView and BindingSource, and connected them (BindingSource of course is also connected with DataSet). Next o... 2 Feb 2007 09:21
loquendo TTS
Does anybody tell me how to play a text with Loquendo TTS in C# (VS2005 Express) ? thanks in advance. ... 28 Jan 2007 12:50
An error occurred while validating. HRESULT = '8000000A'
Sometime when opening my projects I get the above error. its from the setup program in the project. Closing the project and opening again fixes the problem 90% of the time, sometimes I have to recove it from backup. Anyone have a clue on why or how to stop it from happening? Regards, John ... 11 Jan 2007 09:52