First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
Excel Interop - Get_RegisteredFunctions
From C# I can return a list of the names and basic properties of the addins. Now I'm trying to list the Excel addin registered functions. The Help indicates that I should be using the _Apllication.RegisteredFunctions property, but all I can find is the _Application.Get_RegisteredFunctions method. Both requi... 19 Sep 2006 04:16
Non-static method requires a target
Non-static method requires a target appeares when I am trying to activte nunit (test). Any clue? Thank you! *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** ... 28 Aug 2006 11:11
Interop Events
First time poster, please be gentle :P I am using a third party ocx control in a C# 2.0 application. The interop seems to be working fine except for events. When I try and attach an event, it only succeeds for one event at a time. Examples: // works by itself OCXClass.Event1 += new OCXClass.EventHandler(Eve... 27 Jul 2006 15:55
EnterpriseLibrary
Hi, I wrote a C# application that is using the Data Access Application Block Enterprise Library, Jan 2006. When i'm running the application on my local machine everything works fine. The problem occur when i'm trying to run the application from a remote computer using shortcut, i get the following error: Syst... 26 Jul 2006 03:44
WIA and svchost
sorry I have already post this topic but in bad subject :$ ==> message : hello, it's my first post in microsoft newsgroup and Im french.... I am developping an application which can take photos from a webcam with WIA and send it to a ftp. but I saw one big bug => all photos taken from webcam have been save... 18 Jul 2006 06:07
Webserver certificate
I have a problem to enroll certificates with "Certificate Type: Computer" by using the CCertRequest object. Beforehand I create a Certificate Signing Request via Cenroll.createPKCS10(). The PKCS10 string is passed to the CCertRequest.submit() method which contacts the MS 2003 Enterprise CA for enrollment. This... 12 Jul 2006 19:22
Add to ArrayList
Hello. I wish to add the selectedItems in a listbox to an arrayList, so I can loop through the arrayList and perform some processing. Any ideas how I can add selected Items to arrayList? ... 6 Jun 2006 12:06
Insert an Image to a dataGridView column
Hello, I want to insert an image to a specific column of a dataGridWiew. I explain what I'm doing: - I define the ColumnType as a DataGridViewImageColumn. - I select the image (an icon of open folder). When I accept, in the design form, appears in the ImageColumn the typical red cross of an image not found.... 26 May 2006 12:07
Setting value for unbound DataGridViewComboBoxCell
Hi, I have set a DataGridViewComboBoxColumn for a complex object type, and set the DisplayMember and ValueMember to members of the object type. My problem is how to programmatically set the cell value. The objects live in the DataGridViewComboBoxColumn.Items, but there is no way of getting an object out base... 26 May 2006 01:37
ContextSwitchDeadlock
Hello, I am getting this "ContextSwitchDeadlock" error message pop up in situations where I am doing a Data Reader loop, where I am processing about 40,000 records. For each record read via the data reader, I am creating another data reader to read another database table (can't join these tables - on different... 28 Apr 2006 15:05