From: Wislon32 on
From C# I can return a list of the names and basic properties of the addins.

Now I'm trying to list the Excel addin registered functions. The Help
indicates that I should be using the _Apllication.RegisteredFunctions
property, but all I can find is the _Application.Get_RegisteredFunctions
method. Both require 2 optional parameters. The call should return a string
array of properties and parameters.

I know there are several registered functions but all I can get back is an
empty DBNull object {}. The last post I can find (2003) also had the same
problem - and there were no replies. How do I get a list of the registered
functions?