From: Toco on
Hello. I wish to add the selectedItems in a listbox to an arrayList, so I
can loop through the arrayList and perform some processing. Any ideas how I
can add selected Items to arrayList?
From: Michael C on
"Toco" <Toco(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello. I wish to add the selectedItems in a listbox to an arrayList, so I
> can loop through the arrayList and perform some processing. Any ideas how
> can add selected Items to arrayList?\

ArrayList arr = new ArrayList(listBox1.Items);

or loop through the items and add one at a time to the arraylist.

From: Toco on
thanks that got me what I needed