First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
Adding an IP address to a network card
I'm trying to add an IP address to a pc's network card. In C++ I used the IPHlpApi.lib's function AddIPAddress. Is there a built in way to add an IP Address in C#? Thanks in advance... ... 31 Jul 2008 13:25
DatagridView
Please excuse me if my question is not so clever.... I just learn the stuff of database and datagridview class and I have a question. After download a sample in CodeProject.com (http://www.codeproject.com/KB/vista/Firebird_2_and_Images.aspx) and trying to modify some column header text I saw that the datagridvie... 18 Jul 2008 10:18
Interop.SpeechLib.dll exception
Hello, I am having a problem with a text to speech web application. IT works offline but online it throws an exception error. System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. at SpeechLib.SpVoiceClass.Speak(String Text, SpeechV... 18 Jul 2008 04:08
Does calling MemoryStream.Dispose() do anything ?
Using dotnet 2.0, Just wondering if anyone knows if calling Dispose() on System.IO.MemoryStream does anything useful. ... 14 Jul 2008 00:21
XSL transforms
I have a XML file with belonging XSL file. Opening the XML file in IE7 works just fine. But when using the following code I get the error message: "Attribute and namespace nodes cannot be added to the parent element after a text, comment, pi, or sub-element node has already been added." XPathNavig... 10 Jul 2008 09:16
BitBlt is faster
Even with BufferedGraphics, BitBlt is faster. I am saying this because with BufferedGraphics you still use g.DrawImage(myBitmap,x,y); wich is slower than BitBlt. I have done tests! If you want to use BitBlt then you must use this approach: [DllImport("gdi32.dll", ExactSpelling = true, SetLastError = true)... 26 Jun 2008 11:32
MSHTML reference does not work on release machines..
Hi All, In my c# project, i use Microsoft.MSHTML.Dll as reference. It works perfectly fine on the development machine, but on the release machines that are in production use we gets error when user try to load a windows form that uses this reference. the error message is: ****************** System.Reflect... 24 Jun 2008 07:10
Adding row to databound Datagridview
Hello, I've got a DataGridView that I have bound to a stored procedure. I'm using LINQ, so this is basically what I have (this was created using SQLMetal): public ISingleResult<StoredProcedure1Result> StoredProcedure1([Parameter(DbType="Int")] System.Nullable<int> param1) { IExecuteResult result = this... 4 Jun 2008 12:04
PDF with CCITTFax encoded image streams - anyone have any experience?
I need to bang out a quick application to extract CCITT compressed TIF images from a ton of PDFs. I've used PDFSharp in the past to work with PDFs but ti doesn't have support for the PDF /CCITTFaxDecode filter. I've googled for the obvious terms to try to find some code samples or information about how to acc... 5 May 2008 15:26
SMPP
hey guys, well im new here. and i have some queries. wondering if anyone could help me out with this SMPP. i have developed a program using the devshock library, and sucessfully sent the msg over to me provider. but the problem here now is that i cannot seem to receive back the DN. maybe the event handler that... 23 Apr 2008 00:21