From: Nick on
Hello,

I've got a DataGridView that I have bound to a stored procedure. I'm using
LINQ, so this is basically what I have (this was created using SQLMetal):

public ISingleResult<StoredProcedure1Result>
StoredProcedure1([Parameter(DbType="Int")] System.Nullable<int> param1)
{
IExecuteResult result = this.ExecuteMethodCall(this,
((MethodInfo)(MethodInfo.GetCurrentMethod())), param1);
return ((ISingleResult<StoredProcedure1Result>)(result.ReturnValue));
}

Then I just set the datasource for my datagrid:

datagridview1.DataSource = StoredProcedure1(param);

My question is this. I want to be able to add a row to the datagrid. How can
I do that? I don't want to add the data to the database until the user
submits the form. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks for any help, I really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Nick