From: Nariban Barkan on
Hi All,

In my c# project, i use Microsoft.MSHTML.Dll as reference. It works
perfectly fine on the development machine, but on the release machines that
are in production use we gets error when user try to load a windows form
that uses this reference.

the error message is:
******************
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by
the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not
load file or assembly 'Microsoft.mshtml, Version=7.0.3300.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f
******************

The reference details in my VS2008 environment:
Identitiy: Microsoft.mshtml
Tools for Office\PIA\Office11\Microsoft.mshtml.dll
Runtime version : v1.0.3705
Version: 7.0.3300.0

But in my installer project there is a Microsoft.mshtml.dll and on the
release machines there is a Microsoft.mshtml.dll file in the same folder
with exe file.

I dont know if this is really important but the OS of development machine is
windows XP pro and release machines use Vista.

Thanks in advance for any help...