From: Gessler on
Hello All:

Im using Visual Studio 2008 Professional/Microsoft Visual C# 2008

I am using Sendkeys to automate some simple and repetitive tasks. I can
launch the application with UseShellExecute and ProcessStartInfo, and go
through the applications menu with sendkeys; what i'd like to accomplish is
to regain focus on the child window that opens within the application (i.e. a
browse for folder window).

I get the handle from the application using ProcessStartInfo but I cant seem
to get the focus back to the application when the child window is open. Im
just missing this final piece of the puzzle.

Any help is appreciated.