From: Jason soby on
Hi,

I'm trying to get the exe name of the program that is launched when i do

ProcessStartInfo info = new ProcessStartInfo();
info.Verb = "print";
info.FileName = FilePath + FileName + "." + FileType;

Process process = new Process();
process.StartInfo = info;
process.Start();

Now, process.ProcessName will get it, but i need the info BEFORE i start it
so i'm a little stumped now. Is this possible?
From: Jeff Johnson on
"Jason soby" <Jasonsoby(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I'm trying to get the exe name of the program that is launched when i do
>
> ProcessStartInfo info = new ProcessStartInfo();
> info.Verb = "print";
> info.FileName = FilePath + FileName + "." + FileType;
>
> Process process = new Process();
> process.StartInfo = info;
> process.Start();
>
> Now, process.ProcessName will get it, but i need the info BEFORE i start
> it
> so i'm a little stumped now. Is this possible?

I don't know if there's anything managed, but there is the FindExecutable()
API function.