From: **Group User** on
Dear Sir, I am learning ASPnet
ANd I will use C# for ASPnet

I have a question http://groups.google.com/group/asp-net-developers/browse_thread/thread/5ca75371fffb8c07

I am worried that you are afraid of me so you won't reply, I bring the
link here as an easier access method for you to move there. Please
read and share me some tiny ideas to enlighten me
From: Alexey Smirnov on

Use http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
From: Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP on
Both can be used to run high performing Web sites. .NET offers better
development tools and perhaps shorter time to market because of the tooling
support, however I believe that mature PHP shops should have very efficient
ways of bringing products to market.

--
Vapordan
Shameless Author Plug