From: Arbie on
Hi

I am launching an application from another and sending some info re command
line arguments, one of which is a big string. In Windows 7 this works fine,
but in XP "Access Denied" message appears. Shortening the big string
overcomes this.

I have tried to find out the maximum allowable argument size, both for XP
and Windows 7 but can't find this anywhere. Anybody know the answer

Ray

From: Patrice on
Hello,

Perhaps http://support.microsoft.com/kb/830473/en-us

Are you above 8191 under XP (and they would have still enlarge this under
Windows 7 ?)

With such a long string, having a response file or something similar could
perhaps help anyway...

--
Patrice

"Arbie" <rambler9(a)live.co.uk> a �crit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : #6UF4E1mKHA.4628(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...