From: Christian Hubert-Hugoud / weabow - Xtrem7 - Groobax on
I'd like to implement ISerializable in my class, and to save it in XML
format, using also GetObjectData (to manage datas to be saved properly).

I know how to implement GetObjectData and ISerializable, but I don't
understand how I can Serialize in XML format. Any idea will be very helpful.

I'm beginning to learn the framework...

Christian

From: Patrice on
Answered in the French group ;-)
--
Patrice

"Christian Hubert-Hugoud / weabow - Xtrem7 - Groobax" <nospam(a)weabow.com> a
�crit dans le message de news:ebs$z65mKHA.3636(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...

From: Mr. Arnold on
Christian Hubert-Hugoud / weabow - Xtrem7 - Groobax wrote:
> I'd like to implement ISerializable in my class, and to save it in XML
> format, using also GetObjectData (to manage datas to be saved properly).
>
> I know how to implement GetObjectData and ISerializable, but I don't
> understand how I can Serialize in XML format. Any idea will be very
> helpful.
>
> I'm beginning to learn the framework...
>
> Christian

It's an object you're serializing to XML.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/815813

You should look up how to de-serialize XML back to the object use Google
or Bing.
From: Christian Hubert-Hugoud / weabow - Xtrem7 - Groobax on
Thanks a lot

Christian