From: Marcel Kretschmann on
Hi,

thanks for your awnser.
I needed the information about the local EndPoint, because i try to identify
the IPInterface which was used to receive the incomming connection attempt.
That is because the software should be capable to work with any number of
network cards (an so different networks) paralell.

I managed to get a work arround for the problem, so i do not need to rely on
the information for the local endpoint any more. I now call BeginAccept for
each interface seperately, and use the socket that is bound to the
IPInterfaces local address as the async state object for the BeginAccept
function.
That works pretty well, and is not remarkable slower than only having one
Socket bound to IPAddress.Any.

Greetings
Marcel