From: Sylviasta on
Hi!
Just got similar problem, however not connected with memory. In my case
solution was simple: playing with .NET framework 2.0 Configuration tool I
changed PermissionSet for My_Computer_Zone from 'FullTrust' to 'Everything'.
After this I got the error Unable to load DLL 'webengine.dll' when I tried to
build my web app in VS 2005. Changing the permission back to 'FullTrust'
solved the problem.

Maybe it helps also in your situation...
From: Sylviasta on

Hi!

"Lewis Moten" wrote:

> [...]
> referenceAssemblyFile)
> at Microsoft.Build.Tasks.ReferenceTable.SetPrimaryItems(ITaskItem[]
> referenceAssemblyFiles, ITaskItem[] referenceAssemblyNames, ArrayList
> exceptions)
> at Microsoft.Build.Tasks.ResolveAssemblyReference.Execute(FileExists
> fileExists, DirectoryExists directoryExists, GetDirectories getDirectories,
> GetAssemblyName getAssemblyName, GetAssemblyMetadata getAssemblyMetadata,
> GetRegistrySubKeyNames getRegistrySubKeyNames, GetRegistrySubKeyDefaultValue
> getRegistrySubKeyDefaultValue, GetLastWriteTime getLastWriteTime)
> at Microsoft.Build.Tasks.ResolveAssemblyReference.Execute()
> at Microsoft.Build.BuildEngine.TaskEngine.ExecuteTask(ExecutionMode
> howToExecuteTask, Hashtable projectItemsAvailableToTask, BuildPropertyGroup
> projectPropertiesAvailableToTask, Boolean&
> taskClassWasFound) ProductName_MT_BusinessLogic
>
> Error 4 The "ResolveAssemblyReference" task failed unexpectedly.
> System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException'
> was thrown.
> at Microsoft.Build.Shared.ExceptionHandling.RethrowUnlessFileIO(Exception
> e)
> at Microsoft.Build.Tasks.ReferenceTable.SetPrimaryFileItem(ITaskItem
> referenceAssemblyFile)
> at Microsoft.Build.Tasks.ReferenceTable.SetPrimaryItems(ITaskItem[]
> referenceAssemblyFiles, ITaskItem[] referenceAssemblyNames, ArrayList
> exceptions)
> at Microsoft.Build.Tasks.ResolveAssemblyReference.Execute(FileExists
> fileExists, DirectoryExists directoryExists, GetDirectories getDirectories,
> GetAssemblyName getAssemblyName, GetAssemblyMetadata getAssemblyMetadata,
> GetRegistrySubKeyNames getRegistrySubKeyNames, GetRegistrySubKeyDefaultValue
> getRegistrySubKeyDefaultValue, GetLastWriteTime getLastWriteTime)
> at Microsoft.Build.Tasks.ResolveAssemblyReference.Execute()
> at Microsoft.Build.BuildEngine.TaskEngine.ExecuteTask(ExecutionMode
> howToExecuteTask, Hashtable projectItemsAvailableToTask, BuildPropertyGroup
> projectPropertiesAvailableToTask, Boolean&
> taskClassWasFound) ProductName_Notifications
>
> Error 5 Cannot copy assembly 'ProductName_BusinessFramework.dll' to file
> 'C:\Projects\ProductName\ProductName_DEV\ProductNameMasterSolutionDev\ProductName_MT_Web\Bin\ProductName_BusinessFramework.dll'.
> Unexpected error encountered. It is recommended that you restart the
> application as soon as possible.
>
> Error: Not enough storage is available to process this command.
> File: vsee\lib\io\cmappedviewoffile.cpp
> Line number: 147 C:\...\ProductName_MT_Web\
>
> Error 6 Could not get dependencies for project reference
> 'ProductName_BusinessObjects' C:\...\ProductName_MT_Web\
>
> Error 7 Could not get dependencies for project reference
> 'ProductName_MT_BusinessLogic' C:\...\ProductName_MT_Web\
>
> Error 8 Could not get dependencies for project reference
> 'ProductName_Notifications' C:\...\ProductName_MT_Web\

Pages: 1
Prev: Using Metafiles
Next: COM registration problem: