From: Jacek Jurkowski on
Environment:
Vista 64 bit
VS.Net 2008 SP2 with two configurations enabled: x86 and x64.

Im building a solution with two projects: Some.exe and SystemAlicja.dll
with register to COM interop enabled on it.

When building SystemAlicja.dll on x86 configuration the build process
runs sucessfully but when im creating a setup project (x86) later I have a
message:

WARNING: Unable to create registration information for file named
'SystemAlicja.tlb'

When building SystemAlicja.dll on x64 configuration the build process
fails with message:

error MSB3097: File "C:\Alicja\SystemAlicja\bin\x64\Debug\SystemAlicja.dll"
is not a valid assembly"

When I disable COM register on SystemAlicja.dll all (build and setup
project)
runs OK on both configurations.

What do I have to do to force it works properly?