From: Amb on
Hi all - what would be the cleanest way of showing a databound grid on one
screen with a right click "Edit" option that pops up a modal window with
databound controls for Editting. I want to preserve the binding that is on
the original grid, and apply the updates the minute we hit save.

(Editting directly in grids is disallowed by policy for some obscure reason)

I was thinking to pass the datasource across into the pop up form - but this
aparently causes problems with dropdown boxes forcing records to be marked as
"Editted" when no change has actually occured.