First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Don't really understand BeginCriticalRegion/EndCriticalRegion
Hello! Here is some docs about what is said about it. Notifies a host that execution is about to enter a region of code in which the effects of a thread abort or unhandled exception might jeopardize other tasks in the application domain. Used to notify the host that code to be executed cannot be aborted safe... 16 Jun 2010 16:37
Handle Leak driving me mad (seems to have something to do with Threading)
So...I've been trying for days to track down a handle leak in one of my applications...it's a very slow leak, but it's in an application that is meant to run continuously and is currently making use restart it every few weeks. When I use !htrace -diff in windbg to try to track it down, what I find is a bunch of ... 18 Jun 2010 12:27
Source Control with TFS
Hi, Noob TFS question. On a TFS server we have a Team Project that comprises a number of ASP Classic apps: $/MyTeamProject/ClassicStream/AllApps What I'd like to do is work on these apps in Visual Studio 2008 with source control. My question is since AllApps isn't a .Net solution or project, how do I create... 16 Jun 2010 14:23
CurrentPrincipal for Thread seems to give wrong result
Hello! If I run the code below I get the following result Name: IsAuthenticated: False AuthenticationType: So I thought I would get the name I used when logging in to the computer and that IsAuthenticated should be true because the computer should Authenticate me when I logging into the computer. Thread ... 16 Jun 2010 13:17
VS2008 complains about T[ ] data = ...
I have been seeing code samples using notation like this: ... T[] data = source.ToArray(); ... When I try the sample in VS2008 -- I get the following error message: "The type or namespace name 'T' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?" Is the notation above a V... 18 Jun 2010 16:52
sql problem
Hello, I have a "results table" in access database like following: results ---------------------- lab id --- --- 12 1 12 2 12 6 13 1 13 3 I need all "id" of lab 12 for example. I have written a sql statement but it does not return anythig. SELECT id FROM results WHERE lab=1... 18 Jun 2010 10:14
Fast way for converting code from VB.NET to C# in VS 2008.
Hello. I have VS 2008. Is there any fast way for converting code from VB.NET to C# in VS-2008 ? Thanks :) ... 17 Jun 2010 00:19
Simple hack to get $1000 to your home
Simple hack to get $1000 to your home at http://easywayformoney.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 16 Jun 2010 06:41
FontConverter doesn't work as expected
Hello! Here I have a piece of code where code marked with 1 and 2 give identical text but code marked with 3 doesn't give the same size of the text. Even if I change code marked with 3 from 12pt to 33pt the same size of text is displayed. Have I missed something here. private void Form1_Paint(object sender,... 17 Jun 2010 22:18
IComparable
hi all . i inheritance a class from IComparable but class employee : IComparable // has error******* { public int CompreTo(object obj) { } } but it has an error : 'employee' does not implement interface member 'System.IComparable.CompareTo(object)' ... 16 Jun 2010 13:17