From: Buu Nguyen on
I'm using the Task Parallel Library (TPL) in .NET 4.0. I want to centralize
the handling logic of all unhandled exceptions by using the
Thread.GetDomain().UnhandledException event. However, in my application, the
event is never fired for threads started with TPL code, e.g.
Task.Factory.StartNew(...). The event is indeed fired if I use the
traditional Thread(threadStart).Start().

This MSDN article
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd997415%28v=VS.100%29.aspx)
suggests to use Task#Wait() to catch the AggregateException when working
with TPL, but that is not I want because it is not "centralized" enough
(need to explicitly wait for each task) and blocks the main thread on the
wait, which I don't want.

Does anyone have any solution for this?

Pages: 1
Prev: Excel named ranges help needed