From: hdjim on
Hello, I’m writing a c# app that updates named range cells in Excel.
The problem I’m having is with the scope of the named ranged in
Excel. When you use workbook.Names if the scope of the named range is
scoped to the sheet the sheet name is prefixed to the named range
separated by a bang character (!) which is great. You can easily
parse this out and activate the sheet and update the range. But if
the scope of the named range is scoped to the workbook, there is no
sheet prefix so you have no idea what sheet this particular range is
on.

How to get the sheet name when the range is scoped to the workbook?
There must be a way since if you look at the named range manager in
Excel you can see what sheet that range is on even thou it's scoped to
the workbook.

Thanks,
hd