From: midnight on
I am basically new to C#.net 2008 working with the professional version. I
have a solution to work with that has lots of projects in it with no
documentation. I need to determine how this solution works. I know I would
look in the properties to see what the startup project is. However after
that, I was wondering if you have any suggestions on how to determine how
this application works in addition to stepping through code.
Can you tell me how I should go about determing how this application works.
From: Arne Vajhøj on
On 27-05-2010 16:31, midnight wrote:
> I am basically new to C#.net 2008 working with the professional version. I
> have a solution to work with that has lots of projects in it with no
> documentation. I need to determine how this solution works. I know I would
> look in the properties to see what the startup project is. However after
> that, I was wondering if you have any suggestions on how to determine how
> this application works in addition to stepping through code.
> Can you tell me how I should go about determing how this application works.

Probably like always when studying poorly documented code.

You read code, you make notes, you may create a few UML diagrams
(maybe even generate from code) etc..

Arne