From: Hector Santos on
I'm adding a web reference

http://services.social.microsoft.com/ForumsServicePreview/ForumsService.svc

and the IDE proceeds to create a reference.cs file with the interface.

I need to a small example of how to use this. I already installed the
Live ID SDK and was able to get that to run, i.e. login and logout.

I need to basically see how to use at least one of the service
functions and from there I am good to go.

For example, in my test program, I have a button to login and logout
and I am able to to authenticate with the LiveID IdentityManager and
Identify class interface. Once logged in, how do I create logic

1) to read get the forums listing?
2) read a message in a forum?

Thanks

--