From: SG1 on

"|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> If all else fails, turn to designing/repairing toasters.
>
> hehe, the dopey responses in this thread are my fault, I broke my number
> one rule
> when communicating with peasants, never ask more than one question per
> email.
>
> So, can anyone verify if the audio says "you're the truman"
>
> One step at a time. Anyone? Bueller?
>
> Herc

No

From: |-|ercules on
"|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com> wrote

> http://www.supload.com/listen?s=TQLQ0H
> http://www.supload.com/listen?s=eHl3jc

OK, before I take down the audio links, what about Sylvia, the only person
who wouldn't lie outright, much.

Sylvia can you hear "you're the truman" at 54 seconds on the audio file?

Herc
From: Adolf on
On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:06:46 GMT, "|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com>
wrote:

>"|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com> wrote
>>
>> http://www.supload.com/listen?s=TQLQ0H
>> http://www.supload.com/listen?s=eHl3jc
>>

>OK, before I take down the audio links, what about Sylvia, the only person
>who wouldn't lie outright, much.
>
>Sylvia can you hear "you're the truman" at 54 seconds on the audio file?
>
>Herc

No-one but you, poor Herc. Have you gone off the anti-psychotics
again?
From: |-|ercules on
"Adolf" <hitler739(a)gmail.com> wrote ...
> On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:06:46 GMT, "|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>>"|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com> wrote
>>>
>>> http://www.supload.com/listen?s=TQLQ0H
>>> http://www.supload.com/listen?s=eHl3jc
>>>

>>OK, before I take down the audio links, what about Sylvia, the only person
>>who wouldn't lie outright, much.
>>
>>Sylvia can you hear "you're the truman" at 54 seconds on the audio file?
>>
>>Herc
>
> No-one but you, poor Herc. Have you gone off the anti-psychotics
> again?

So I upload evidence of a secret Big Brother conspiracy, but because the audio is
different to you to what I hear, that's proof to you that it's NOT a Big Brother conspiracy!

You deserve a spot on SkepticsSuck.com with that logic, but it's getting full with all
the other fools.

Herc