|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Adobe PDF Unlocking to print - update
On 12/08/2010 5:32 PM, Rob wrote: Have a PDF file that has been locked from printing (every thing has been locked BTW) except - Content Copying for Accessibility. Is there a method to unlock it or how can I print it off. (have the full Acrobat 9). Thanks Eventually used http://www.a-pd... 13 Aug 2010 09:11
Gillard was in charge
"Rob" <mesamine(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:4c63b936$1(a)dnews.tpgi.com.au... On 12/08/2010 6:50 PM, Doug Jewell wrote: Dr Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote: B J Foster wrote: Promised: 970,000 computers Delivered: 300,000 Budget: $1 billion Actual: $2.2 billion ... 13 Aug 2010 19:02
NBN 1Gbps.???
Now I ask, what server will be able to deliver a download speed of 1Gbps, let alone have a network, and an individual PC receive it at that speed? Am I missing something? I thinketh we will just be waiting 10 times as long! Just watching Charlie Brown, the so-called tech-guru on Chan 9 today show. He says Gilla... 13 Aug 2010 19:02
Adobe PDF Unlocking to print
Have a PDF file that has been locked from printing (every thing has been locked BTW) except - Content Copying for Accessibility. Is there a method to unlock it or how can I print it off. (have the full Acrobat 9). Thanks ... 12 Aug 2010 08:10
Latest phone/PC scam
Here is a link to the QLD Police Service website about a telephone scam that is try ing to get people to install spyware and viruses onto their PCs. If anyone cold calls you claiming to be Microsoft or wanting you to install software, do not do it. Ask for their phone number and thir company name and report them to... 12 Aug 2010 02:47
Conroy to keep pushing mandatory ISP filters
Aug 10, 2010 2:08 PM Conroy to keep pushing mandatory ISP filters Communications Minister Stephen Conroy told the ICT leaders debate in Canberra that the Australian Labor Party, if re-elected, would continue its implementation of the unpopular policy. "We will bring forward the legislation once we've finished ... 12 Aug 2010 00:38
Laptop suggestions, pls
Hi folks, I am in the market for a laptop but not just any laptop. The 3 main features required are :- 1/ long battery life - extra batteries are probably a cheat in this case and will be acceptable (which covers just about all laptops I guess). The current lappy (WinXP - 4yrs old?) drains the battery in ... 11 Aug 2010 00:37
Computer says cant find server etc
Hi Looking for help with a friends laptop. She has a BigPond WiFi modem running off the phone lines (ADSL?) which seems to be working OK. By OK I mean my Mac laptop, her desktop, my iPad and myiPhone all work fine when connecting with her WiFi But her Acer laptop running XP pro has problems. When it fi... 9 Aug 2010 23:23
GIVE GILLARD A GO!
As you all know there's not much in this election. 2 sides of the same coin. Both are pretty good contenders for a change. Whoever gets in is not going to change the face of Australia so forget the policies, vote for the guy or gal you like the most! Herc -- www.AustralianPolice.com The website AFP didn't... 9 Aug 2010 23:23
GILLARD'S GOT THE GOOD!
If I was silly enough to be on the electoral role I'd vote for Julia Gillard! For inspirational leadership all of Australia can support! Which brings me to another point, why can't I just flash my drivers license as an non enrolled drifter and make my vote count? Herc -- www.AustralianPolice.com The websi... 9 Aug 2010 00:21
Five Ways Around The Filter In Two Minutes
Five Ways Around The Filter In Two Minutes We object to the Government�s plan to censor the internet for a variety of reasons � it won�t help parents, it won�t help police, it�s secretive, it costs a lot of money. Perhaps these points are debatable, but one isn�t � experts agree, anybody who wants to will be abl... 9 Aug 2010 15:39
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11