From: Rob on
On 12/08/2010 5:32 PM, Rob wrote:
> Have a PDF file that has been locked from printing (every thing has
> been locked BTW) except - Content Copying for Accessibility.
>

> Is there a method to unlock it or how can I print it off.
>
> (have the full Acrobat 9).
>
> Thanks

Eventually used

http://www.a-pdf.com/security/restrictions_remover.htm

most of the trial versions which were mentioned had a 10Mb restriction
on them and my file was 16.4Mb.

All is now clear of restrictions and I am able to print the manual.

Thanks all.
From: who where on
On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 13:43:19 +1000, Rob <mesamine(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On 12/08/2010 5:32 PM, Rob wrote:
>> Have a PDF file that has been locked from printing (every thing has
>> been locked BTW) except - Content Copying for Accessibility.
>>

>> Is there a method to unlock it or how can I print it off.
>>
>> (have the full Acrobat 9).
>>
>> Thanks
>
>Eventually used
>
>http://www.a-pdf.com/security/restrictions_remover.htm
>
>most of the trial versions which were mentioned had a 10Mb restriction
>on them and my file was 16.4Mb.
>
>All is now clear of restrictions and I am able to print the manual.

Interestingly, I have a 99MB file that is locked for copying, and I
have often wished to extract a number of pages. Following up on the
googling suggestion in that other thread, a number of freebies were
available - but they all seemed to require an upload/download. 99MB?
From: Rob on
On 13/08/2010 8:44 PM, who where wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 13:43:19 +1000, Rob<mesamine(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 12/08/2010 5:32 PM, Rob wrote:
>>> Have a PDF file that has been locked from printing (every thing has
>>> been locked BTW) except - Content Copying for Accessibility.
>>>

>>> Is there a method to unlock it or how can I print it off.
>>>
>>> (have the full Acrobat 9).
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>
>> Eventually used
>>
>> http://www.a-pdf.com/security/restrictions_remover.htm
>>
>> most of the trial versions which were mentioned had a 10Mb restriction
>> on them and my file was 16.4Mb.
>>
>> All is now clear of restrictions and I am able to print the manual.
>
> Interestingly, I have a 99MB file that is locked for copying, and I
> have often wished to extract a number of pages. Following up on the
> googling suggestion in that other thread, a number of freebies were
> available - but they all seemed to require an upload/download. 99MB?

This didn't take long and I used the trial version.

Pages: 1
Prev: Gillard was in charge