First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
TRIAD OF INFAMY Or, the 3 replies from West Australia Premier Colin Barnett to Australia Mining Pioneeer Jean-Paul Turcaud SENT AS A CONFIDENTIAL NOTE TO THE SILENT MAJORITY
TRIAD OF INFAMY Or, the 3 replies from WA Premier Barnett to Australia Mining Pioneer Jean-Paul Turcaud First answer Premier of Western Australia Our ref: 200908440/SE Mr J P Turcaud 20 Avenue des Guiardes 17000 La Rochelle France Dear Mr Turcaud I am in receipt of your correspondence of October... 9 Jun 2010 09:41
* hard times are falling on me*
i attend a Catholic private school. My mother moved me to a private school because at the public school i went too many guys would call me when i have no idea how they got my number. ... 9 Jun 2010 07:30
Only my mother really loves me.
Quick question. What exactly happens at each one of the bases? e.g is just plain kissing at 1st base? etc. How many bases before I hit a home run? ... 14 Jun 2010 06:14
my doctor says I have genital warts
I need a couple flirting tips so I can get other guys to notice me more. ... 9 Jun 2010 07:30
Labor nonviable until they remove Conroy - Spams and Scams are infecting you from the portal!!!!!
B J Foster wrote: me here wrote: B J Foster wrote: ... Yesterday he said that Google may have collected people's bank details. Stupid idiot has started a whole new wave of uncertainty in >> banking, where the banks have put an enormous effort into security. H... 17 Jun 2010 21:11
Labor nonviable until they remove Conroy - Spams and Scams areinfecting you from the portal!!!!!
me here wrote: B J Foster wrote: .... Yesterday he said that Google may have collected people's bank details. Stupid idiot has started a whole new wave of uncertainty in banking, where the banks have put an enormous effort into security. His other clanger is publically commenting on iiN... 9 Jun 2010 05:19
Windows 7 question
Which version of Windows 7 can be installed on multiple computers? TIA Andy ... 8 Jun 2010 09:07
POTUS OBAMA & BP HEAD IMPERVIOUS TO WHAT 'S IN STORE WITH THE NEXT HURRICANES IN THE GULF OF MEXICO ... are those people crazy not to choke that well right now for good ?
Millions of barrels of oil to be churned & dumped on the beaches of Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, Mississippi right up to Texas Houston ! Dumped also in marshes all along the Gulf of Mexico as well Mexico Guatemala etc will benefit from that manna too ! Professional estimate of buckling & slipping of riser over... 6 Jun 2010 23:50
Woman drivers are 100,000 times more deadly than terrorists
On 5/06/2010 6:42 AM, |-|ercules wrote: Do women sleep with their mouths open? Or are their jaw muscles atrophied so their mouths can't close? Apparently Bruce Lee kicked so fast they used high frame rate cameras and slowed down his kicks for movies. I wonder if an 80 frames per second camera could ... 7 Jun 2010 00:56
4 More A-Hole companies
1/ Paypal Everyone's favorite company to bag. I sent $200 paypal for GoodMorning.tv and Kool.tv and the the domain auction house said "you sent an echeck, we'll wait for it to clear". No word from paypal, I emailed them and they told me they couldn't explain the nature of the transaction due to security but my Cr... 7 Jun 2010 00:56