From: Rod Speed on
Quick question. What exactly happens at each one of the bases? e.g is
just plain kissing at 1st base? etc. How many bases before I hit a
home run?

From: atec7 7 ""atec77" on
Rod Speed wrote:
> Quick question. What exactly happens at each one of the bases? e.g is
> just plain kissing at 1st base? etc. How many bases before I hit a
> home run?

Right about the time Philthy impales you on his 3"
From: Mike Rofone on
atec7 7 <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com"> wrote...

> Rod Speed wrote:
> > Quick question. What exactly happens at each one of the bases? e.g is
> > just plain kissing at 1st base? etc. How many bases before I hit a
> > home run?
> >
> Right about the time Philthy impales you on his 3"

What annoys me is that this rubbish is via dizum which is in my Newsproxy
filter. Looks like I'll have to rejig it, again...

At least Speed's "contributions" to Usenet had some substance. This teenage
rubbish is what's causing the demise of this once great medium.

From: Rod Speed on
Mike Rofone wrote
> atec7 7 <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com"> wrote.
>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Quick question. What exactly happens at each one of the bases? e.g is just
>>> plain kissing at 1st base? etc. How many bases before I hit a home run?

>> Right about the time Philthy impales you on his 3"

> What annoys me is that this rubbish is via dizum which is in
> my Newsproxy filter. Looks like I'll have to rejig it, again...

> At least Speed's "contributions" to Usenet had some substance. This
> teenage rubbish is what's causing the demise of this once great medium.

I doubt it. It appears to just be because almost no one has even heard of usenet.