First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
How do you get into HTML edit mode in Windows Mail?
I have looked and looked and searched and searched. That's why we need context sensitive search engines, topics like "HTML edit mode in Windows Mail" are too keyword rich and all the results are useless. Herc -- "This is where it's at" ~ Andrew Johnson pointing to the Olympic running track www.HercsHome.com ... 28 Apr 2010 11:41
Using Outlook 2007 with an IMAP account
I've recently discovered that my ISP's email service supports IMAP (it never used to). It was by accident, and it happened when I installed Outlook 2007 on a new computer. It automatically configured the email profile that I use for that server as an IMAP one. When I fired off a quick email to support they said that... 28 Apr 2010 02:50
Cheese
.. ... 27 Apr 2010 17:54
Defragmenter
Is there a free alternative to M$ defragmenter as per XP. It is soooo slow. Comments about not needing to defragment are not encouraged Roddles. ... 29 Apr 2010 10:04
IExplorer open minimised
Hi, For some reason Internet Explorer now opens minimised when I ask it to open a new page. I can't seem to find a solution. Any help would be appreciated. BTW I am running version 8 on Vista. TIA, Derick ... 29 Apr 2010 05:39
Finally, Death of the 3.5 inch floppy disk
Sony to discontinue 3.5 inch floppy disk April 24, 11:34 PMJapan Headlines ExaminerJoshua Williams Sony announced on April 23rd that they will be discontinuing sales of the classic 3.5 inch floppy disk in Japan in 2011. The news marks a major end to a nearly three decade history of the disk type that the co... 7 May 2010 05:37
Is this Proof of CREATION? <<PIC>>
Check out this image of Adam asking God if Adam and Eve are real? http://www.adatewithjenny.com/adamandeve.jpg It's way more convincing than oil running down a statue's face. In this video I ask 10 questions and get 10 spot on answers, JFK was tapped "from the right" but there was only one shooter, 5 symptoms ... 26 Apr 2010 06:55
The BEST psychic video demo you will EVER see!
THE 10 QUESTIONS was the moon landing a hoax? was lee harvy oswald working alone? did the secret service organise the assasination of JFK? do current vaccinations cause autism? is there any use for homeopathy? do smaller concentrations get better results? is the Truman Show the biggest real conspir... 25 Apr 2010 09:53
Too slow for utube?
I have replaced a moribund Athlon64 2.25gHz machine with a Sempron 1.6(?)gHz machine with on-board audio and video. It is adequate for most of what I do. Except for videos. It handles videos from every source I have tried so far except utube. Most, if not all utube videos come in fits and starts with lots of "w... 25 Apr 2010 09:53
SENILITY, CANCER, AIDS, LEPROSY etc immediate cure to be disclosed soon.
Carole Yes you are correct, senility is not a fatality. I am looking forward to a settlement with Newmont / Newcrest, under prompting by the present WA Government of Colin Barnett, where one my finding regarding immediate cure of Cancer & any cancer at that, will be made available to the world for free. Partic... 24 Apr 2010 00:25