From: SG1 on
Is there a free alternative to M$ defragmenter as per XP. It is soooo slow.
Comments about not needing to defragment are not encouraged Roddles.

From: . on

"SG1" <lostitall(a)the.races> wrote in message

> Is there a free alternative to M$ defragmenter as per XP. It is soooo
> slow.

Go to sleep while you`re waiting!

Did you defag your swap?

page defrag

or
bootvis

?

From: SG1 on

"." <.@.com> wrote in message

> "SG1" <lostitall(a)the.races> wrote in message
>

>> Is there a free alternative to M$ defragmenter as per XP. It is soooo
>> slow.
>
> Go to sleep while you`re waiting!
>
> Did you defag your swap?
>
> page defrag
>
> or
> bootvis
>
> ?
All 3 with boot taking the longest, it is also the smallest.

From: z1 on
SG1 wrote:
> Is there a free alternative to M$ defragmenter as per XP. It is soooo slow.
> Comments about not needing to defragment are not encouraged Roddles.

take a look at this:
http://www.iobit.com/iobitsmartdefrag.html
From: SG1 on

"z1" <z1(a)127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> SG1 wrote:
>> Is there a free alternative to M$ defragmenter as per XP. It is soooo
>> slow. Comments about not needing to defragment are not encouraged
>> Roddles.
>>

> take a look at this:
> http://www.iobit.com/iobitsmartdefrag.html

Installed looks good. Liked the look with the "old Norton" style. Zipped
thru the rest of boot disk that I gave up on with M$.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: IExplorer open minimised
Next: Cheese