From: DPB on
Hi,

For some reason Internet Explorer now opens minimised when I ask it to
open a new page. I can't seem to find a solution. Any help would be
appreciated. BTW I am running version 8 on Vista.

TIA,

Derick

From: idgat on
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 17:41:38 +0930, DPB <news(a)emergencycare.com.au>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>For some reason Internet Explorer now opens minimised when I ask it to
>open a new page. I can't seem to find a solution. Any help would be
>appreciated. BTW I am running version 8 on Vista.

Manually stetch the new window to the full size of your screen. Close
all IE windows.

Re-open IE.
--
idgat
Compuglobalhypermeganet Inc.
From: Derick Burns on
On Apr 27, 6:29 pm, idgat <a...(a)anon.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 17:41:38 +0930, DPB <n...(a)emergencycare.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
>
> >For some reason Internet Explorer now opens minimised when I ask it to
> >open a new page. I can't seem to find a solution. Any help would be
> >appreciated. BTW I am running version 8 on Vista.
>
> Manually stetch the new window to the full size of your screen. Close
> all IE windows.
>
> Re-open IE.
> --
> idgat
> Compuglobalhypermeganet Inc.

Thanks for that. It worked.
From: . on

"DPB" <news(a)emergencycare.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> For some reason Internet Explorer now opens minimised when I ask it to
> open a new page. I can't seem to find a solution. Any help would be
> appreciated. BTW I am running version 8 on Vista.
>
> TIA,
>
> Derick

http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/

"AutoSizer automatically resizes programs for you, keeping them at a
specific size or keeping them maximized. One popular use is to keep Internet
Explorer maximized when you go on the web. It works with most software
programs, and supports maximizing to specific monitors on multi-monitor
computers. Use the handy Always On Top system tray menu to quickly position
specific programs above all others"

From: Starbuck on
why you even using IE its just bloat ware now,i just recently had XP
reinstalled and finally been able to try outt the latest IE version and its
thats slow and wont do what i want it do i just wish i could delete it but i
cant.