From: |-|ercules on
Check out this image of Adam asking God if Adam and Eve are real?
http://www.adatewithjenny.com/adamandeve.jpg

It's way more convincing than oil running down a statue's face.

In this video I ask 10 questions and get 10 spot on answers, JFK was tapped
"from the right" but there was only one shooter, 5 symptoms of vaccinations
EXCEPT autism, and homeopathy is a "childish view".

Check out the video, if you think I may have PsYcHiC PoWeRs let James Randi
know he needs to do a test for the famous $1,000,000.

randi(a)randi.org
jeff(a)randi.org

Herc
--
Marijuana has so many uses, clothes, rope, gasoline, plastics, fertilizer,
sundials, a space shuttle, the statue of liberty, but the government banned
From: Geoff Lock on
On 26/04/2010 2:03 PM, |-|ercules wrote:

> Check out the video, if you think I may have PsYcHiC PoWeRs let James Randi
> know he needs to do a test for the famous $1,000,000.

If you _really_ had psychic powers you would know what the answer from
James Randi would be :)
From: Asazel on
Yes, I do think you have psychopathic powers.

Oh, hold on ... you said *psychic* powers, not psychopathic.

No, you don't have psychic powers.

From: Government Shill #2 on
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:03:30 +1000, "|-|ercules"
<milliondollarfraud(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Check out this image of Adam asking God if Adam and Eve are real?
>http://www.adatewithjenny.com/adamandeve.jpg

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

7am Monday morning and you've started my week off with a brilliant laugh.

Thanks Dud.

--
Shill #2

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When
many people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."
Robert M. Pirsig
From: |-|ercules on
"Geoff Lock" <glock(a)home> wrote
> On 26/04/2010 2:03 PM, |-|ercules wrote:
>
>> Check out the video, if you think I may have PsYcHiC PoWeRs let James Randi
>> know he needs to do a test for the famous $1,000,000.
>
> If you _really_ had psychic powers you would know what the answer from
> James Randi would be :)

Of course. I will be $1,000,000 richer within 30 days. That doesn't mean I
can sit back and wait for the money to appear in my bank account.

I also know he will use every evasive trick in the book.

Herc