From: Herc7 on
THE 10 QUESTIONS

was the moon landing a hoax?

was lee harvy oswald working alone?

did the secret service organise the assasination of JFK?

do current vaccinations cause autism?

is there any use for homeopathy?

do smaller concentrations get better results?

is the Truman Show the biggest real conspiracy?

are Adam and Eve from the genesis chapter alive today?

would James Randi cheat if he saw a real psychic?

is paypal ok for the $10,000 on the spot award?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPCvlCJx5O8

If you think I MAY have a power, tell James Randi and one or two of
his colleagues at JREF that you want to see Herc get a test for the
$1,000,000!

randi AT randi.org
brandon AT randi.org
jeff AT randi.org
djgrothe AT randi.org

Herc
From: z1 on
Herc7 wrote:
> THE 10 QUESTIONS
>
> was the moon landing a hoax?
>
> was lee harvy oswald working alone?
>
> did the secret service organise the assasination of JFK?
>
> do current vaccinations cause autism?
>
> is there any use for homeopathy?
>
> do smaller concentrations get better results?
>
> is the Truman Show the biggest real conspiracy?
>
> are Adam and Eve from the genesis chapter alive today?
>
> would James Randi cheat if he saw a real psychic?
>
> is paypal ok for the $10,000 on the spot award?
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPCvlCJx5O8

> If you think I MAY have a power, tell James Randi and one or two of
> his colleagues at JREF that you want to see Herc get a test for the
> $1,000,000!
>
> randi AT randi.org
> brandon AT randi.org
> jeff AT randi.org