First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
how can i save this imbedded zoo video?
http://zooweekly.com.au/zootube/index.htm?guid=da7e06f7-ea5e-4682-937f-b2340deabe9f ... 31 Mar 2010 15:26
Students can have this for free.
Microsoft products https://www.dreamspark.com/default.aspx ... 26 Mar 2010 21:39
sun anti-Dell ads
Back in 2005 Sun was going to run some anti-Dell ads: http://www.sunshack.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=dynamicalbum.UpdatesAlbum&g2_albumId=7 Enjoy and share! ... 26 Mar 2010 09:07
Dr Watson
My XP machine turned itself off, and displayed a message something like "Dr Watson Post-mortem Debugger has encountered a problem and is closing down." I don't believe I have anything from Dr Watson on my machine and certainly can't find any evidence of it. Any ideas? ... 25 Mar 2010 21:59
download from internet cafe
How are internet cafes for people coming in to download large files, like 5GB off file-server sites? I mean, I'm just using the internet aren't I, which is what I'm paying for at an internet cafe? ... 26 Mar 2010 04:40
Do You Want To See Proof I'm The Truman Or Not?
Nobody in Brisbane can be bothered to go to center of Queen Street Mall, front of Hungry Jacks for 5 minutes 12:00pm - 12:05p this Saturday? Witness mind reading technology - secret Big Brother - Australia's biggest conspiracy! I need atleast 2 witnesses to say they'll go for me to bother going. The Truman Sh... 24 Mar 2010 21:38
THE NEW MILANG GOOLWA BOAT RACE TO BE OPENED BY LEADING SPORTSMEN TEAM OF SUNNYZECUNT, BAWDY BAWKE & DRSIR PORKY IN AN OPEN BOAT
That race has just been invented by Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud of La Rochelle, France a few minutes ago & in fact of open boat consist of a normal kayak with 3 holes in it for passing the legs up to wait level. The Racers will have to hold the kayak at belt level with eventually the help of braces, and race on foot of c... 24 Mar 2010 15:49
NWS ( National Warranty Services)
Anybody had any experience with NWS, good or bad? Having a problem with them ATM, gathering info before my next contact with them. TIA WIN ... 24 Mar 2010 09:58
Herc
I will be the copper wearing the carnation at the meeting time. ... 23 Mar 2010 21:43
W7 Problem
Since we are on W7 problems. I had to change a MB in a W7 machine and since 775 socket MB's are becoming short in supply used an earlier board with P45 to P41 chipset. Is there a way to do a repair install in W7 like XP? I did manage to reload W7 but fortunately the PC had another HDD spare and eventually ... 23 Mar 2010 18:18