First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Acronis True Image 2010
I have Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit. I use Acronis to clone my boot HD. If I then remove the boot drive and connect the cloned HD on the same SATA channel, on booting I get "missing bootmgr". "Windows repair" fixes this. Is this normal for Acronis? Regards Doug ... 14 Apr 2010 03:18
Servergrade
Want to host some family reunion photos but not use Flicker of the like. Servergrade has a nice cheap package are they good? Johnny ... 14 Apr 2010 06:33
torrent and other P2P - Tonight's Scores
On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:27:40 +1000, Rob wrote: terryc on 7 Pick up you act only another 51 and you too will get up Speed quality =/= quantity. ... 12 Apr 2010 10:16
Printing problem
Trying to print a PDF document from Acrobat or Acrobat reader same result. It says that no pages selected and will not print to either printer, Normal print page box can select pages, properties etc same result. Both printers have been printing PDF files without problems. Both printers will still print a te... 13 Apr 2010 01:50
mobo powers on and resets off = cactus
Playing with a dust covered Gigabyte GA-8S661FXM-775 motherboard. It seems it has just managed to die in the midst of causing other problems to its owner(the next door kid). Basically, stripped it out, blew out the dust bunnies(cough cough), reseated the cpu, cleared the CMOS, reconnected only the power supply... 18 Apr 2010 18:36
Unformat an external drive advice again!
Remember seeing an article not long ago where someome accidentally formated an external drive and guess who just did the same. I've looked for the article but its expired. I remember someone suggesting trying "recover my files" but what can I do to recover them myself? Or can you advise how to get to archives. ... 11 Apr 2010 21:13
Allowing other windows computers to join a windows 7 homegroup
MS has done it again, but this time it is screwing its own customers. I'm helping a neighbour setup an old computer as a network "server" and he wants to use windows 7 on this box. Trouble is that according to the on-screen bumf, only other Windows7 computers can join this "homenetwork". Basically, how do you... 11 Apr 2010 10:05
Centrelink error...
I just got this error from www.CENTRELINK.gov.au, when attempting to send a message via "Contact Us". What does it mean? " The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes. Error Occurred While Processing Request Error Executing Database Query. DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -9... 13 Apr 2010 05:04
torrent and other P2P
If your IP address is visible to the world and it can be shown that your are seeding the file you are downloading, then why do people use such technologies? Why aren't they afraid of being sued by the copyright holders? Wouldn't it be safer to just download from file server sites via http? At least only th... 17 Apr 2010 09:39
How do I turn my mouse off?
Just upgraded my system but when I shutdown the computer the light inside my optical mouse stays on. Any suggestions? A. ... 8 Apr 2010 20:47